Bert C. Callahan, MD
Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
705 S. University Ave., Suite 150
Beaver Dam, WI 53916
- BS in General Science with honors from University of Iowa
- MD in Orthopedic Surgery from St. Louis University School of Medicine
- Transitional internship and residency in orthopedic surgery with Fitzsimons Army Medical Center in Aurora, Colo.
- Board Certified by American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- A Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
In addition to earning his BS and MD, and serving a transitional internship and residency, Dr. Callahan served in the U.S. Army Medical Corps until 1996. He has been practicing in the region since 1996.
Dr. Callahan is a member of the Christian Medical Association, the American College of Sports Medicine and is a preceptor in the Department of Family Medicine at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine. He enjoys photography, travel, spending time with his wife and children and staying active in his church.