130 Warren Street, Suite 132
Beaver Dam, WI 53916
M, W, F - 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The Urology experts at the BDCH Medical Clinics' Urology Clinic specialize in treating:
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder/Urinary Tract Infections
- Bladder Mesh
- Blood in Urine
- Cancers of Kidney, Bladder, Prostate, Testicle and Penis
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Inflamed or Enlarged Prostate Gland (Prostatitis and Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Inflammation of Testicle and Epididymis (Epididymitis, Hydrocele)
- Low Testosterone
- Male Factor Infertility
- Undescended Testes
- Urethral Sling including multiple solutions that do not require synthetic mesh
- Urinary Control Issues (Incontinence or Overactive Bladder), including InterStim® Therapy for these conditions
Live Life to the Fullest!
The BDCH Medical Clinics' Urology Clinic is dedicated to alleviating concerns, providing thorough answers and offering the lastest advances to quickly resolve urinary or genital conditions. Craig Kozler, MD, and Christopher Manakas, MD, are experts at evaulating and treating urinary and reporductive issues.